The Soup of the Day Search philosophy, "soup as art," is by virtue of the transformative power soups' piquant amalgams have on our senses. We've further revolutionized this concept into an abstract association between soup, visual imagery, art and the artistic flair of fashion. We believe, well-crafted soup equates with well-designed couture. Become style elite. Find haute soup.
Tags: soup art fashion, soup couture, visual imagery, soups' piquant amalgams, well crafted soup, Soup of the Day Search philosophy
Find soup in Philadelphia!
Tags: soup, philadelphia, soup in the city, soup of the day search
In New York City, fashionable soup enthusiasts go to Soup of the Day Search to find haute soup! Search our listings and find the best soup in NY as well as fabulous venue features unique to the City that never sleeps.
Tags: Soup of the Day Search Find Soup in New York City, Soup Couture, best of NY
A recipe of healthy soup, adventurous excursions and culturally rich experiences is what awaits you at Soup of the Day Search. Begin the journey, venture to Chinatown and beyond to find tasty bowl of soup!
Tags: chinatown, soup of the day search, find soup, russian models invade chinatown,
Soup of the Day SearchSoup of the Day Search is a premiere search engine, hosting a diverse collection of culinary expertise in the art of soup making from establishments in your city.
Our site allows you to choose the features you most desire in an establishment. Whether you're planning ahead for a quick office lunch break, searching for delicious soup at a quaint B.Y.O.B. venue or seeking a café with live music on a winter evening, Soup of the Day Search serves to perfect your dining experience.
Tags: Soup of the Day Search, soup search, ear to the bowl, soup in the city, soup, Live, love find soup
Ear to the Bowl ingeniously brings to Soup of the Day Search users, an "all soup" venue, covering topics such as 'the style of soup,' 'the artistry of soup making,' and 'the benefits of soup to mind, body and spirit.' Find out what fashionable soup enthusiasts are wearing, be the first to hear about E-list soups, engage in off the cuff Ear to the Bowl comentary about the City's soup hot spots and discover the many reasons to love Soup of the Day Search.
Tags: ear to the bowl, soup of the Day Search, soup search, E-list soups, soup hot spots, soup search engine, soup,
Tags: soup, fashion, black, soup of the day search, the new black, soup is the new black, ear to the bowl
Tags: soup in the city, soup blog, philadelphia, 2013, happy new year, soup, soup of the day, soup of the day search, 2013, soup
Tags: soup, soup of the day, philadelphia for soup,vote, soup of the day search, soup list
Tags: Philly for soup of the day search, soup, Philly, Philadelphians, philadelphia, soup listings, soup of the day, soup in philadelphia
Tags: soup, philadelphia for soup, ear to the bowl, philadelphia, oh the places we'll go, vote for soup of the day search
- Alphabet soup, a large number of acronyms used by an administration. The term has its roots in a common tomato-based soup containing pasta shaped in the letters of the alphabet.
- Primordial soup, the organic mixture leading to the development of life.
- Soup kitchen, a place that serves prepared food of any kind to the homeless.
- Pea soup, a thick or dense fog.
- Soup legs, an informal term used by athletes to denote fatigue or exhaustion.
- "Stone Soup", a popular children's fable.
- Duck Soup, a task that is particularly easy.
- Word soup, any collection of words that is ostensibly incomprehensible.
- Tag Soup, poorly coded HTML.
- Soup fire! an expression of surprise.
- Soupe du jour is French for "soup of the day." Sometimes used as a metaphor for anything currently trendy or fashionable.
- Soup to nuts, an American English idiom conveying the meaning "from beginning to end."
- "Soup's on!" or "Soup's up!", common ways to indicate that a meal is ready to eat.
- Soup Sandwich is a denigrative U.S. military slang term, typically used to admonish a troop for poor work or shoddy appearance. The term comes from the concept that a sandwich made of soup would be a sloppy mess.
- To soup something up is to improve it, or increase its power (most often used of cars, aeroplanes, and the like).
Tags: soup in the city, soup blog, philadelphia, 2013, soup of the day, alphabet soup, soup's on, stone soup, duck soup, soup to nuts, soup legs, soup du jour, pea soup, trendy, soup, soup of the day, soup of the day search, ear to the bowl
Is unlocking the mystery of how the creator of the media associated its content with a short, curious name, part of the allure? Is discovering the relationship of the site's purpose to its name, conversation worthy? Do these types of short, catchy titles just plain stick better and does the stickiness factor lie in the name? It appears, an element of name peculiarity could in some instances be quite important when spreading the word about something new.
The next question then, is how the length and directness of the name Soup of the Day Search measures up to this standard? It seems that what Soup of the Day Search lacks in the far-out of today's trendy nomenclature, it makes up for in appreciable razor sharp clarity, simplicity and straightforwardness. If you're searching for soup, go to Soup of the Day Search! When you arrive at Soup of the Day Search, the experience will suprise you. You're guaranteed to have an aesthetically gratifying time finding new places to eat great soup. In conclusion, it appears that the success of a name lies in the substance of what it represents, therefore, the name is the alphabet in the soup, more or less.
Tags: cyber, business names, names, marketing, soup search, soup, social sites, soup of the day search,
Tags: Soup of the Day Search, Good Karma Cafe, soup, philadelphia, Winter vegetable soup with dumplings
The French, famous for haute couture, also popularized the bisque, made of pureed shell fish in seasoned cream and the celebrated, Lyonnaise French onion soup with its carmelized onions in beef broth smothered below croutons and geuyere, which are both Parisian runway favorites.
The spring and summer collection brings splendid soup styles served chilled. The Ritz-Carlton's vichyssoise, a cream based potato leek, originating from New York City, the Lithuanian cold borsch made with beets (a beautiful color for spring) and variations of gazpacho, the cold tomato classic from Spain are among the most popular.
Soup has long enjoyed global culinary ubiquity, from legendary ramen Asian noodle types and trendy Vietnamese pho to hearty European vegetable variations like Italian Milan style minnestrone. These trends in soup, travel far and wide to become the menu darlings at restaurants all over the world.
Part 2 of Ear to the Bowl's 'The Fashion of Soup' series: Locating classic soups on the city's fashionable dining scene will feature the soup menu of La petite Dauphine, C19, Cheu Noodle bar and other fabulous soup hot spots.
Tags: Soup, soup of the day search, ear to the bowl, French onion, vichyssoise, the fashion of soup
soupofthedaysearch.comoffers a variety of ways to search for soup and lists the great places you'll love to find it. The s(c)oup on soup is brought to you by Soup of the Day Search, the amazing soup finder.
Tags: Soup finder, soup, Soup of the Day Search, the amazing soup finder
Tags: Soup, Soup of the Day Search, Amada Restaurant, Philadelphia soup, Philadelphia, Society Hill
Soup of the Day Search is all about the healthy benefits derived from an artfully crafted bowl of soup and often, the vegetables in the descriptive name say it all. A daily supply of nutrients can be found in the right bowl of of soup and a vegan soup can pack a powerful vegetable punch. Our listings have varieties of vegan soup, marked with V, including sweet potato, tomato, carrot, spinach, corn chowder and the list changes frequently! Finding great soup in the city is a terrific way to stay healthy and delicious "soupe vegetalien" is everywhere.
Tags: vegan soup, soupe vegetalien, soup of the day Search, soup, French, vegan
Some of our favorite stand outs are the avocado and crab variation at Amada Restaurant and Mixto Restaurant's Gazpacho Del Dia, which today, is a delicious Mango Gazpacho. Mixto's Strawberry Gazpacho is pictured. An honorable mention also goes to Le Pain Quotidien, while traditional, it is indeed an exceptional Gazpacho. It's the middle of summer and Gazpacho is in full swing! Search and share the listings at Soup of the Day Search to find a great Gazpacho near you!
Tags: Gazpacho Soup, Food For Thought, Soup, Soup of the Day Search, Soup of the Day, Mixto Restaurant Sopa Del Dia, Amada Restaurant, Le Pain Quotidien
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 15-oz. can light, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. tamarind concentrate or paste, optional
- 1 Tbs. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 small jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and minced
- pinch chopped cilantro
- Combine lentils, salt and 5 cups water in large saucepan. Cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, partially covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or until lentils are tender. Blend lentils with whisk for rustic texture, or puree in food processor for creamier feel.
- Puree tomatoes and ginger in blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook 30 seconds, or until just golden, stirring often. Add tomato mixture, coconut milk, tamarind if desired, coriander, cumin, turmeric and jalapeno. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lentils, and simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.
Tags: Fall, autumn, spicy red lentil, soup, soup of the day search
We're in awe of the strong character tomato red exudes. It excites the palate and aesthetically, it heats up the soup dining experience. Bold, flavorful tomato based soup or bursts of red tomato in bean or vegetable soup is our pick for the color of the year 2014. Find great Tomato Soup served at restaurants in the city at Soup of the a Day Search! The Roasted Tomato Bisque at Twenty Manning Grill in the Philadelphia Rittenhouse neighborhood is our featured tomato soup. https://www.soupofthedaysearch.com/e/twenty-manning-grill/193/
Tags: color of the year, soup, tomato red, soup of the day search, 2014, Pantone
Tweets by @SoupOTDaySearch